HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience Vide
PostSubject: Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience   Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Those arguing to legalise same-sex marriages tell us it is all about love, and all love should be equal.  It is a simple and appealing message, and one intended to gloss over the real issues.  If same-sex marriage is all about love, then that’s the problem.

Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience CIJBAO

The simple truth is that marriage isn’t always about love, and love isn’t always about marriage.  There are lots of cases where people enter into arranged marriages, without there ever being any sense of love when they marry.  There are also people who love each other deeply who never intend to marry.  This is as true for gay and lesbians couples as it is for heterosexual couples.

But the real problem is when we say that all love is equal.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/polygamy-argument-shouldn-t-be-dismissed-and-i-speak-from-experience-20170913-p4yvwi.html
Back to top Go down

Polygamy argument shouldn't be dismissed - and I speak from experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-