AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’  Vide
PostSubject: LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’    LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 12:24 am

Former surrogate: ‘She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness’

LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’  ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F15oc74

Former allies of Hillary Clinton are not happy with early previews of her memoir “What Happened,” along with the friendly fire she rhetorically lobs at allies.
Attacks on former President Barack Obama, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, and Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders that are making headlines before the Sept. 12 release of “What Happened” are not sitting well with those who supported Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign.
The Hill contacted multiple sources for a piece published Thursday and received pointed criticism for Mrs. Clinton’s behavior.

“The best thing she could do is disappear,” a former fundraiser and surrogate told the newspaper. “She’s doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness. Honestly, I wish she’d just shut the f– up and go away.”
“None of this is good for the party,” added one of Mr. Obama’s former aides. “It’s the Hillary Show, 100 percent. A lot of us are scratching our heads and wondering what she’s trying to do. It’s certainly not helpful.”
The newspaper said that most Democrats were reluctant to speak out against Mrs. Clinton due to sympathy for her defeat to Republican Donald Trump, although activist and writer Jonathan Tasini agreed to speak on record.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/hillary-clinton-blame-game-chafes-fundraiser-i-wis/

fuckoff  COMMIE
Back to top Go down

LOL, Hillary Clinton blame game chafes fundraiser: ‘I wish she’d just shut the fuck up and go away’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-