AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views Vide
PostSubject: 'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views   'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 8:56 pm

For a man who has provoked a firestorm of debate throughout the nation this week, the Hon Jacob Rees-Mogg, Conservative MP for North-East Somerset, is remarkably composed.

'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views 440C16D600000578-4866922-image-a-13_1504910215570

He glides into a parliamentary tea room in customary bespoke suit, affable as a vicar at a garden party, and is glad-handed by several colleagues.

A group of elderly female peers clamour to tell him how fabulous he is, and even a policeman on guard duty at the House of Commons gate, as I arrive, informs me Rees-Mogg is a ‘top banana’ and asks me to send his regards.

Beyond these august walls, however, there are plenty of people who would disagree with the cheery policeman. Quite a few would probably be comfortable seeing his head on a spike or him strapped in the stocks on the village green.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4866922/Jacob-Rees-Mogg-refuses-abortion-views.html

heroic
Back to top Go down

'Rape's a great evil, but it's not made better by aborting the child': Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to back down on termination views

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-