Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go  Vide
PostSubject: Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go    Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 pm

It took me three attempts to finally get my driver's licence, a fact my three younger siblings, all of whom nailed it first go, like to remind me of often.

Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go  1500876487359

But, as it turns out, I'm the one who should be having the last laugh.

A recent survey, conducted by Privilege DriveXpert car insurance found that "smarter" people are more likely to fail their test on their first try.

As part of the survey, the organisation questioned 1,570 drivers, finding that 59 per cent of those with no academic qualifications passed their test first go.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/news/current-affairs/smarter-people-are-more-likely-to-fail-their-driving-test-first-go-20170724-gxhiv9
Back to top Go down

Klutzes: Smarter people are more likely to fail their driving test first go

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-