AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Well, we to told you not to do evil: Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Well, we to told you not to do evil:  Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco Vide
PostSubject: Well, we to told you not to do evil: Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco   Well, we to told you not to do evil:  Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:14 am

You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don’t you call me ’cause I can’t go
I owe my soul to the new Google modular home
Every now and then a story appears in the national media that causes a lightbulb to start flashing incessantly in my head. For me, such story came to my attention today and relates to how Google is manufacturing housing for some of its employees due to the ridiculous cost of housing in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Well, we to told you not to do evil:  Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco Screen-Shot-2017-06-16-at-12.25.43-PM-1024x684

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Even_Google_Employees_Can_No_Longer_Afford_Housing_in_San_Francisco/59189/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Back to top Go down

Well, we to told you not to do evil: Even Google Employees Can No Longer Afford Housing in San Francisco

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-