Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone  Vide
PostSubject: Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone     Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Stone tablets were one of the earliest writing tools used by man before paper. One Japanese entrepreneur now plans to take things full circle by making paper out of stone.

Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone  1497571939569

Nobuyoshi Yamasaki's venture TBM makes paper from limestone, a rock it proclaims is "almost inexhaustible." He says it's the answer to concerns over deforestation and water shortages, with world demand for paper set to double by 2030.

"I want to end my life as an entrepreneur by creating a company that will last for hundreds of years," says Yamasaki, a former used car salesman who left school at 15 and began his career as a carpenter.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/innovation/scissors-paper-rock-former-used-car-salesman-is-making-paper-out-of-stone-20170615-gws82i.html
Back to top Go down

Scissors, paper, rock: Former used car salesman is making paper out of stone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps In Science, Technology & Environment-