View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Ex-Spy Who Wrote Trump Dossier Emerges Out Of Hiding Vide
PostSubject: Ex-Spy Who Wrote Trump Dossier Emerges Out Of Hiding   Ex-Spy Who Wrote Trump Dossier Emerges Out Of Hiding Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 am

Christopher Steele, the ex-spy who prepared an explosive dossier on the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia, emerged from hiding Tuesday to say he'd returned to work.

The former MI6 agent spoke briefly to reporters outside the London offices of his private intelligence firm, Orbis Business Intelligence.

"I'm really pleased to be back here working again at the Orbis's offices in London today," said Steele, who worked for MI6 for more than 20 years and served in Moscow.

"I'm now going to be focusing my efforts on supporting the broader interests of our company here. I'd like to say a warm thank you to everyone who sent me kind messages and support over the last few weeks.

"I won't be making any further statements or comments at this time."

The allegations in the dossier, derived from research originally commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans and then underwritten by Democrats, have not been substantiated. The FBI took them seriously enough, however, to offer to pay Steele to pursue additional investigation. Steele ultimately declined.

Steele worked in British intelligence before cofounding Orbis in 2009.

http://www.nbcnews.com/card/ex-spy-who-wrote-trump-dossier-speaks-n730106
Back to top Go down

Ex-Spy Who Wrote Trump Dossier Emerges Out Of Hiding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-