AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter! Vide
PostSubject: Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter!   Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:54 pm

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5m25we/breaking_chicago_teens_kidnap_and_torture_a_trump/?sort=top
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter!   Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Facebook Live attack: Four held in Chicago

Four people have been arrested in the US city of Chicago over a video live-streamed on Facebook, in which a bound and gagged man was assaulted.
The man being assaulted has special needs, police say. His assailants can be heard making derogatory statements against white people and President-elect Donald Trump.
In one part of the video they use a knife to remove part of his scalp.
Chicago police have described the video as a "sickening" possible hate crime.
"It makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that," Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said in a press conference streamed on Twitter.
"I've been a cop for 28 years, and I've seen things that you shouldn't see in a lifetime, but it still amazes me how you still see things that you just shouldn't."
Police say the unnamed white victim is an acquaintance of one of the attackers and may have been kidnapped for up to 48 hours prior to the assault.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759
Back to top Go down

Blacks Kidnap and Torture Trump Supporter!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-