Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Unarmed 73-year-old man with dementia was shot 9 times by Bakersfield police

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Unarmed 73-year-old man with dementia was shot 9 times by Bakersfield police Vide
PostSubject: Unarmed 73-year-old man with dementia was shot 9 times by Bakersfield police   Unarmed 73-year-old man with dementia was shot 9 times by Bakersfield police Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 pm

A 73-year-old man with early stages of dementia was killed Monday after he was shot nine times by a Bakersfield police officer during a late-night walk, his son said.

In a video on Facebook, Rogelio Serna, who also goes by Roy, insisted his father, Francisco Serna, was not armed when he was fatally shot by Bakersfield police in the 7900 block of Silver Birch Avenue.

“Right across the street is where police shot my father with nine bullets to his body and my dad was not armed,” he said in the video. “There is false reports about my father having weapons. He was never armed.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-unarmed-man-dementia-bakersfield-killed-nine-20161213-story.html

Damn Police
Back to top Go down

Unarmed 73-year-old man with dementia was shot 9 times by Bakersfield police

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-