AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died. Vide
PostSubject: Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died.   Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 8:53 pm

Millions of Americans see their insurance plans canceled. Obamacare’s promoters think it’s funny.

Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died. 5UVImE

Once was a shock. Twice was an outrage. Thrice is a nightmare that won’t end.

Over the past three years, my family’s private, individual health-insurance plan — a high-deductible Preferred Provider Organization — has been canceled three times. Our first death notice, from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, arrived in the fall of 2013. Our second, from Rocky Mountain Health Plans, came last August. Three weeks ago, we received another ominous “notice of plan discontinuation” from Anthem informing us that the insurer “will no longer offer your current health plan in the State of Colorado.”

Every time we receive a cancellation letter, I recall President Obama’s big lie: “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

Then I imagine Vincent Price’s evil “Thriller” laugh reverberating at the end of that cruel punchline: Mwahahahahahaha!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440986/obamacare-failure-plans-canceled
Back to top Go down

Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-