AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’ Vide
PostSubject: Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’   Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Former Secret Service officer Gary J. Byrne, author of Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate, joined SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Tuesday’s Breitbart News Daily to discuss the state of the presidential race after the second debate.

Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’ Gary-Byrne-Hillary-Clinton-Bill-Clinton-640x480

Byrne began by saying he “couldn’t disagree with Glenn Beck more” about the radio host’s proclamation that voting for Hillary Clinton was a more moral choice than voting for Donald Trump.

“Voting for Hillary Clinton is, to me, a complete mistake, and here’s why: I started out in the U.S. Air Force. I had to pass a battery of tests to get to the point where, in the U.S. Air Force, I was allowed to protect our nuclear arsenal. I then went on to become a Secret Service uniformed division officer for 12 years, where I had to take a polygraph test. In eight out of those twelve years, I protected the Clintons, and the Hillary Clinton I know is a complete pathological liar,” he said.

“Really, if you’re honest with yourself and you pay attention to some of the politics that goes on, you’ve seen this yourself,” said Byrne. “She never displays any kind of leadership. I cite many examples in my book where she gets so angry, she has the people that work for her, they’re terrified of her.”

He recounted a story from Crisis of Character about “these three women who came up from Arkansas with her. They knew the Clintons. The one lady worked with her at the Rose Law Firm, and she knew that Mrs. Clinton’s anger became so ferocious that she immediately started demanding people would get fired.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/10/11/secret-service-officer-gary-j-byrne-hillary-clinton-i-know-complete-pathological-liar/
Back to top Go down

Secret Service Officer Gary J. Byrne: ‘The Hillary Clinton I Know Is a Complete Pathological Liar’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-