View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Christie to freeholder: 'I will fucking destroy you' Vide
PostSubject: Christie to freeholder: 'I will fucking destroy you'   Christie to freeholder: 'I will fucking destroy you' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 pm

NEWARK - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie threatened to "fucking destroy" fellow Republican Monmouth County Freeholder John Curley after Curley called him a "fat fuck" in the aftermath of superstorm Sandy, according to testimony today from the Bridgegate trial.

Christie to freeholder: 'I will fucking destroy you' 35553589001_3431797893001_140328-christiepresser-pta-vs

The exchange between the governor and the freeholder came up during testimony from former Christie staffer Christopher Stark.
Stark said Curley called him with a "curt" message after Sandy because Curley believed Christie was taking credit for recovery efforts in the aftermath of the 2012 storm, when local elected officials like Curley were doing the work on the ground.

According to Stark's testimony, Curley said, referring to Christie, "Who does that fat fuck think he is?"
Stark, a former regional director in the governor’s Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, said Christie then called Curley to express his displeasure.
"Who the fuck do you think you are calling me a fat fuck?" Stark testified Christie said. "I'm the fucking governor of this state."
Christie then told Curley to be at an event in Keansburg the next day or "I will fucking destroy you" with robo calls to tell Republicans not to vote for him, Stark testified. Curley was seeking reelection in 2012.
Curley, reached by phone Wednesday afternoon, confirmed the exchange but said he recalled slight differences.

Curley said the exchange came in Union Beach after Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno spoke. Curley, who was the director of the freeholder board at the time, said he turned to Christie staffers and said, "So where is that fat motherfucker? Out running for governor? We need help here and these people need help here immediately."
Curley said Christie called him the next day as he was driving.
"He yelled for a good 10 minutes. 'F-this, f-that and the other thing,'" Curley said. Curley said he apologized to Christie because he thought it was wrong to make fun of someone's physical attributes.
Curley confirmed Christie "ordered" him to the Keansburg event with a threat of political attack. Curley said he attended not because of Christie's threat, but because he already had plans to meet with Keansburg's mayor.

http://www.app.com/story/news/politics/new-jersey/chris-christie/2016/10/05/bridgegate-curley-called-christie-fat-f----after-sandy/91614168/
Back to top Go down

Christie to freeholder: 'I will fucking destroy you'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-