AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy  Vide
PostSubject: 'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy    'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 am

After a police body camera captured two deputy city marshals firing on a car and killing a 6-year-old boy, the head of the Louisiana State Police said the video was the most disturbing thing he's seen.

'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy  Shooting_la_638

Nearly a year later, the public is getting its first look at the graphic footage.

The state judge presiding over the murder cases against the two deputies allowed reporters to make copies of the tape Wednesday after a hearing where it was formally introduced as evidence.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/32763809/most-distubring-thing-ive-seen-court-shown-video-of-us-police-killing-six-year-old-autistic-boy/#page1
Back to top Go down

'Most distubring thing I've seen': Court shown video of US police killing six-year-old autistic boy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-