HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade Vide
PostSubject: Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade   Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Sign the Petition Now

Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade Overturn_roe_v._wade.png?t=1472233138607&width=177&name=overturn_roe_v._wade

On the 43rd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, it is time to end the rememberances of this decision, and celebrate its overturn. The time to act is now!

We've seen incredible progress in the pro-life movemement in the past year. The Planned Parenthood videos showed the country the true horror of what we allow.  This year, we have the opportunity to elect a president who will set in motion the end of Roe v. Wade.

Will you be a voice for the voiceless? By signing this petition, you will let the Supreme Court and your elected officials know how important this issue is to you; we will deliver this petition to Capitol Hill.

Join Care Net in standing up for the unborn by signing our petition today.

We look forward to the day when Roe v. Wade is overturned, and we become a life affirming nation.

https://www.care-net.org/i-support-overturning-roe-v.-wade
Back to top Go down

Petition: I Support Overturning Roe v. Wade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-