HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops Vide
PostSubject: 9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops   9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Recently, the discussion of people being more hostile to law enforcement has arisen. The overriding question for those in the law enforcement community is: why? Why have people become more hostile and more willing to use violence against law enforcement? It’s a question that has a clear answer, but sometimes when a person is inside of a system, they fail to see what is happening outside of that system. Law enforcement officers exist inside an insulated culture. They don’t typically have the opportunity to openly discuss why a trend is occurring with the average citizen. No, the people who show up to the citizen’s meet and greet are not average citizens.

Due to my job, I move through a lot of militant circles. Whether its chatting with black nationalists in a bookstore or drinking beer on a farm that is flying a Confederate flag, I am lucky enough to hear viewpoints that get left out of the media’s narrative. The one thing officers are correct about is the fact that the number of people who are becoming comfortable with the idea of using violence against them is increasing. It isn’t just the guys that wear combat boots as part of their daily ensemble anymore. It’s the young girl working at the bookstore and the gray-haired man that owns the gas station down the road from the farm. The question still remains: why?

It isn’t a single reason, it’s a combination of reasons. Some originate from law enforcement’s new culture, some aren’t really law enforcement’s fault. Each reason in the list below begins with a quote. The quotes are unattributed because in some jurisdictions the statement might be a crime.

http://thefifthcolumnnews.com/2015/08/9-reasons-why-people-kill-cops/
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops Vide
PostSubject: Re: 9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops   9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Quote :
Every time I see a Thin Blue Line bumper sticker, I know the person inside the car deserves to die.

ROFL
Back to top Go down

9 Reasons Why People Kill Cops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-