AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever Vide
PostSubject: The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever   The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Sorry, but I've put Standard and Poor's and the two other big American credit rating agencies on a negative watch.

The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever 1468193274544

For me, the rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever. I can no longer take their solemn pronouncements seriously, nor hear them with the reverence or contrition they imagine themselves entitled to.

The rating agencies were one of the private sector institutions charged with upholding standards of behaviour in America's financial markets, putting investors' interests ahead of their clients' and their own.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/comment-and-analysis/ross-gittins-oh-no-not-a-credit-rating-downgrade-20160709-gq25vg.html
Back to top Go down

The rating agencies' involvement in the global financial crisis has destroyed their credibility forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-