HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Crony Capitalist Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Crony Capitalist Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat' Vide
PostSubject: Crony Capitalist Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat'   Crony Capitalist Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat' Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Donald Trump says taxes on the wealthy could increase if he's elected president, and that he supports an increase in the minimum wage. Both positions are departures from where Trump stood in the GOP presidential primary.

On taxes, he said he'd be willing to bargain away those cuts in negotiations with Congress.
"On my plan they're going down. But by the time it's negotiated, they'll go up," Trump said on ABC's "This Week."

"We're going to submit the optimum," he said of his tax proposal. "That's what I'd like to get and we'll fight for it. But from a practical standpoint, it's going to get renegotiated. And in my opinion, the taxes for the rich will go up somewhat."

He said the points in his tax plan he's most intent on keeping are tax cuts for the middle class and businesses -- particularly those that have refused to bring profits earned overseas back into the United States. He'd like his plan to incentivize them to return the profit to the U.S.

"And I will fight like hell for that," he said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politics/donald-trump-taxes-wealthy/
Back to top Go down

Crony Capitalist Trump: 'Taxes for the rich will go up somewhat'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-