HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go Vide
PostSubject: OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go   OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:46 pm

As a rule I try not to do business with criminal organisations. It never ends well.

OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go 1462225795412

Because of this I'll be cutting ties with Australia Post.

Like most people, residual fondness and simple inertia kept me using the old dinosaur even as it cut services, increased prices and turned the local post office into a Two Dollar Shop full of one dollar crap with 10 dollar price tags. But this latest plan to charge people to pick up undelivered parcels is the end.

It seems Oz Post CEO Ahmed Fahour might have found the perfect way to finally kill off the business. Paying millions to his executive team while laying off 900 postal workers who actually did something useful like, you know, delivering the post, was a good start.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/john-birmingham-australia-posts-9-pickup-service-enough-to-make-me-go-postal-20160502-gokhgy.html
Back to top Go down

OZschwitz Post's $9 pick-up service enough to make me go

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps With FreeStyle Miscellaneous-