Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk   Vide
PostSubject: Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk    Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk   Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 7:04 pm

It seems the minute we hear the word 'fat', we go running for the hills.

Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk   32431AFD00000578-0-image-a-5_1458155393108

But when eaten properly, fats can actually be extremely beneficial to the body and promote metabolism and fat-burning, hormone production, and weight loss.

Growing up with Coeliac's disease, an intolerance to gluten, opened my eyes to the wonders of fats and how great I felt when I scaled back my grain consumption (even gluten free) and focused on obtaining the bulk of my calories from healthy, nourishing fats.

Not only are grains pretty hard on the digestive system, they can cause a pretty severe insulin reaction and elicit other hormonal responses that promote fat storage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3495756/Eat-FAT-lose-weight-avocado-coconut-oil-egg-yolk-expert-reveals-10-fats-add-diet-NOW.html#ixzz436sckJis

:Cheers:
Back to top Go down

Attn AnCaps: Eat FAT to lose weight: From avocado to coconut oil and egg yolk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-