HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

The People are waking up: superb FB post by Rose Marie Royster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

The People are waking up: superb FB post by Rose Marie Royster Vide
PostSubject: The People are waking up: superb FB post by Rose Marie Royster   The People are waking up: superb FB post by Rose Marie Royster Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:46 pm

You know, as I watch this attack on Trump it's really angered me even though I was never really what you would call a Trump supporter. Forgetting about Trump for a minute I've wondered why I'm so mad when he's not "my" candidate. It finally hit me yesterday. WAY back in '08 when Obama started all of the bank bailouts and other reckless spending I was one of (we never got the true numbers) 100,000's of Thousands of citizens who heard the clarion call and found our way to Washington DC to participate in maybe the largest gathering of Americans coming together since the civil rights movement to change the course of our country. There were American's there from EVERY single state in America including Hawaii and Alaska. The city was buzzing with the unexpected crowd. We were advised on the morning of the march to ride the Metro to Constitution Avenue where the march of citizens would be organized. When we (2 friends and I) arrived and took that escalator up to street level we could not believe our eyes. It was a mass of humanity stretching for miles representing every single demographic in America. There were many retired military, some so crippled from their service they were being pushed in wheelchairs by family members making an effort to have their say about the country they sacrificed for. Some estimated the crowd at 1,000,000. We were peaceful, we were respectful and when we left EVERYONE stayed behind and picked up every piece of trash leaving the meeting place cleaner than we found it. The media was there in droves. As we marched down Constitution Avenue and past the Newseum the TV crew stood on the balcony to watch us. We were sure our march would be broadcast and fairly presented. Can you imagine our shock when we turned on our TV's to learn that we were a bunch of racists coming to protest President Obama because we couldn't handle a black man in office? It went on for weeks until the T.E.A. Party (Taxed Enough Already) was completely demonized and became accepted as a put down for anyone concerned about the decisions made by this administration. The media and the Democrats turned our peaceful grassroots protest into an evil gathering of hateful racists...it was just unbelievable. It left me stunned and wide awake about the media and the Democrats. They will do and say ANYTHING to promote their agenda and the Republicans weren't much better. They never stood up to defend the thousands of good people who went to make our voices heard. They knew what went on there and yet yet ZERO defense or pushback to the name calling. I now see Trump is receiving similar treatment and I know what the media and compliant politicians are willing to do and say without regard to truth. I find myself constantly defending Trump even if he may not be my candidate. The media and the Democrats and now I'm sorry to believe the Republicans truly are members of the same club and "we the people" just piss them off when we don't go along to get along. I've had it...The media AND both political parties are pushing me to vote for Trump. Respect is a two way street. If they want me to respect the system then they need to respect the people when we tell them they are on the wrong track.....THIS is the revolution and may be our last chance to make our voices heard.

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.yowell.9/posts/10205845879282257?comment_id=10205848014895646&comment_tracking={%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22}
Back to top Go down

The People are waking up: superb FB post by Rose Marie Royster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-