Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz Vide
PostSubject: Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz   Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Former Greens leader Bob Brown has been released on bail after being arrested during a community protest over logging in northwest Tasmania.

Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz 1453707124760

Dr Brown was arrested on Monday at the site of a Forestry Tasmania logging project in Lapoinya and taken to Burnie police station.

"I didn't go with the intention of being arrested, but when I saw the destruction, I had to take a stand," he said after his release.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/former-greens-leader-bob-brown-arrested-at-antilogging-protest-in-tasmania-20160125-gmddh7.html#ixzz3yJLHe2Yu
Back to top Go down

Charming: Former Greens leader arrested at anti-logging protest in OZschwitz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-