HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Confessions From An Open Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Confessions From An Open Marriage Vide
PostSubject: Confessions From An Open Marriage   Confessions From An Open Marriage Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Nat*, 38, from Noosa Heads in Queensland, was on the verge of leaving her 46-year-old computer analyst husband, Danny*. The arrival of two children in three years had left the couple frustrated about their non-existent sex life and on the verge of separation.

Confessions From An Open Marriage Main_confessions_from_an_open_marriage_1b2e8hd-1b2e8j6

As a last resort, Nat made a startling suggestion.

NAT: It was a winter of discontent in our home. After seven years of marriage, Danny and I had reached a crisis point in our relationship. We were constantly arguing and our domestic problems spilled over into our sex life. Months would pass before we had sex and when we did, it left both of us unsatisfied – once we even argued during the act! I was unhappy, frustrated, exhausted and ready to give up. Motherhood was the most wonderful experience, but it was also incredibly testing. Our two sons, now aged three and six, brought me such joy, but I’d lost myself to some degree. Six months earlier, I had started to look into my own sexuality and even took a Tantric sex course.

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/love-and-life/relationships/a/29870155/confessions-from-an-open-marriage/
Back to top Go down

Confessions From An Open Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-