View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Snowden: I'd go to prison to return to US Vide
PostSubject: Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Snowden: I'd go to prison to return to US   Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Snowden: I'd go to prison to return to US Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:11 am

ONDON (AP) — Edward Snowden says he has offered to return to the United States and go to jail for leaking details of National Security Agency programs to intercept electronic communications data on a vast scale.
The former NSA contractor flew to Moscow two years ago, and faces U.S. charges that could land him in prison for up to 30 years.
Snowden told the BBC that he'd "volunteered to go to prison with the government many times," but had not received a formal plea-deal offer.
He said that "so far they've said they won't torture me which is a start, I think. But we haven't gotten much further than that."
In an interview to be broadcast Monday, Snowden said he and his lawyers were waiting for U.S. officials "to call us back."

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/snowden-id-go-prison-return-us
Back to top Go down

Via Anarcho-Capitalists' Forum: Snowden: I'd go to prison to return to US

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-