AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Do you love your partner more than you love your kids?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Do you love your partner more than you love your kids? Vide
PostSubject: Do you love your partner more than you love your kids?   Do you love your partner more than you love your kids? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:26 am

I read a lot of confessional pieces about motherhood. Writers admit to parenting fails, to lies they tell their children, or to tricks that make life easier. They share their struggles, their fears, their inadequacies, their dark secrets. And I can identify with nearly all.

Do you love your partner more than you love your kids? Article%20Lead%20-%20wide1000802452gjuo8kimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gjuo44.png1443208390991.jpg-620x349

But today I read one that I just can't relate to.

"I love your father more than you," Kara Gorski confessed, in a piece ostensibly to her child. "I'm not sure whether I am supposed to or not. But, I do. I love him more. I chose him. And, together, we chose you."

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/family-life/family-home/do-you-love-your-partner-more-than-you-love-your-kids-20150925-gjuo44.html
Back to top Go down

Do you love your partner more than you love your kids?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-