AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap Vide
PostSubject: Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap   Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:28 am

A performance artist has had a human ear grown on his arm and plans to connect it to the internet so people around the world can hear whatever he does.

Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap 1439535697648

Perth-based professor Stelarc, who lived in Melbourne up until 18 months ago, conceived the idea almost 20 years ago as a piece of art.

"The possibilities of people anywhere being able to listen at anytime to what's going on, if I'm in Perth and you're in London or in New York or wherever I am, you'll be able to listen in to what my ear is hearing," he said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/performance-artist-stelarc-grows-an-ear-on-his-arm-and-connects-it-to-the-internet-20150814-giz695.html#ixzz3irmeOixw
Back to top Go down

Imbecilic leftist performance 'artist' grows an ear on his arm and connects it to the internet--listen to him fap-fap-fap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-