AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology Vide
PostSubject: Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology   Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:29 am

Controversial Australian Nick Kyrgios has apologised to Stan Wawrinka for an obscene sexual remark he made on court which sent shockwaves through tennis and cost him a $10,000 fine.

Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology 09be6bd1e5fa0607aa298249a78ee96881a2d259-1aspl4h

The 20-year-old made his apology just after being fined for the ugly incident which has led to calls for Kyrgios to face heavy sanctions.

"I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the comments I made during the match last night v Stan Wawrinka," Kyrgios wrote on Facebook.

"My comments were made in the heat of the moment and were unacceptable on many levels.

"In addition to the private apology I've made, I would like to make a public apology as well. I take full responsibility for my actions and regret what happened."

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/tennis/a/29257084/kyrgios-apologises-to-wawrinka-over-girlfriend-slur/
Back to top Go down

Sick culture: Tennis star speaks the truth, gets vilified, fined and forced to make an apology

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-