Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death Vide
PostSubject: Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death   Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 5:03 am

After news broke this morning of the killing of the beloved Cecil the lion by American dentist Walter James Palmer, celebrities have taken to Twitter to voice their grief.

Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death 1438152664957

Several celebs, including Charmed's Alyssa Milano and The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder wondered why anyone would kill a lion. Milano has previously contributed to PETA while Somerhalder runs his own charity, the Ian Somerhalder Foundation, which partially focuses on animal welfare.

Many celebrities focused on Palmer.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/ls-celebrity-news/hollywood-reacts-to-cecil-the-lions-death-20150729-gin1kk.html#ixzz3hMcDgH6P
Back to top Go down

Cry me a river: Leftist Hollywood goes full retard over Cecil the lion's death

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-