AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House Vide
PostSubject: Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House   Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Police have blasted both sides involved in a series of right-wing protests and left-wing counter-demonstrations that shut down a part of the CBD for hours, claiming the messages had been lost amid scenes of violence.

Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House 1437213293147

Victoria Police deployed capsicum spray and the horse squad, as well as more than 400 uniformed officers, in a bid to control crowds near Parliament House on Saturday.

"I think the message of the day from either side has been lost, I think they need to sit back and think about that. From a policing point of view, all the vision, all the twitter feeds, all the Facebooks that I've seen is all about the violence against our police members and police horses," Assistant Commissioner Stephen Leane said.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/police-condemn-violence-as-protesters-clash-at-parliament-house-20150718-gifbl8.html#ixzz3gIRBFgeD
Back to top Go down

Culture Wars: OZschwitz poLICE condemn violence as protesters clash at Parliament House

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-