AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! Vide
PostSubject: Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay!   Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:57 am

When the gunman opened fire from the driver's seat of his car, those inside the Armed Forces Career Centre, a suburban shopfront on Lee Highway in Chattanooga, Tennessee, hit the floor and then fled through a rear door.

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! 1437109930124

It was around 10.45am when up to 30 rounds punched through the windows before the man, believed to be 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez, a naturalised US citizen born in Kuwait, took off in a silver convertible Ford Mustang, witnesses say.

All of those in the recruitment centre survived that first attack. A witness told CNN that after the gunman unleashed this first fusillade he drove off of his own accord.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/chattanooga-tennessee-terror-case-at-navy-centre-claims-five-lives-20150717-gie96g.html#ixzz3g8Kdsufo
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay!   Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Chattanooga shooting: Sailor dies taking death toll to five

A US Navy petty officer, who was married with three children, has died of wounds sustained in the shooting at Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US Navy said on Saturday.

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay! 1437241316688
But, but, how can there be bullet holes in a door displaying a no-gun sticker??? How? How?

It takes the number of people killed to five.

The suspected gunman, Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez, a Kuwaiti-born naturalised US citizen, also died on Thursday in a firefight with police after the rampage at a military recruiting office and a training centre four kilometres away.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/chattanooga-shooting-sailor-dies-taking-death-toll-to-five-20150718-gifhg2.html#ixzz3gIRjoiTn
Back to top Go down

Pardon me boys, is that the Chattanooga cleanup: Four marines whacked, several injured, yay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-