View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Death of the Family Vide
PostSubject: Death of the Family   Death of the Family Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 4:06 am

"Do You Feel Something Is  Wrong With Our Society?
Then You Need To Read This Book..."
Quote :
The devil's finest trick was to persuade you that he doesn't exist.
Charles Baudelaire

Death of the Family BJb4IwAijz3gUxPXQqkxEdevZkYx7z0144KERrMf0VdmoGfujq7cUxeLiVb-nAcZgL193i68a3bq7W8MElnq=s0

What People Are Saying:

• James Lysaght
    Founder and Chief-Executive of the growing grass-roots Conservative movement Red Nation Rising

"In this dynamic book, Christopher reveals the incremental steps in the progressive attack to break down the family unit. This is a must-read book for people who are wondering what's gone wrong with our society and I highly-recommend it."

• "Interesting, very enlightening and a great help to bolster my confidence as my divorce has finalized.  There is a lot
     of this book I can relate to, and the understanding it has given me about myself and my way of thinking is immense. I am
     grateful to have read it." - Robert Brasher, Florida, United States  

"In his extraordinary book, Christopher J. Green identifies the root of many of the problems facing our society today. He traces the ideas and events that have gradually undermined the traditional values that were so highly regarded and fiercely upheld by our forefathers; ideas and events that have also weakened the very bedrock of our society. As you move from one chapter to the next, a shocking tale unfolds, one you can scarce believe. If you've ever wondered what's wrong with our society and why we're facing so many deep seated problems, this book will provide valuable insight. Things are not as they seem." - K. Johnson, Dorset, United Kingdom, England

What You'll Discover In Death of the Family...

5 Vitally Important Facts You’ll Learn...

1. Why those who were trusted to serve and protect we, the people began a twenty year stealth war to weaken and eventually break the backbone of our society, the family unit.
  2. Why Judeo-Christian values, once considered to be wholesome, were replaced by values and morals our forefathers knew to be destructive and toxic to both individual and society
  3. Why men are being undermined at every level of our society by a variety of organizations and charities who are running what amounts to a legal organized crime racket
  4. Why, despite all the advances made in America since WWII, young men and women are more unhappy, violent and remaining adolescents well into adulthood
  5. Why America has low marriage rates, high divorce rates, feminized men and promiscuous teens. None of it is happening by chance, it's all being deliberately engineered. If this continues it will spell the end of America as we know it.  We, the people, have been ruthlessly betrayed.

http://www.deathofthefamily.com/
Back to top Go down

Death of the Family

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-