Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station  Vide
PostSubject: Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station    Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:27 am

A pig that caused a commotion during a romp through Denmark’s CBD last week has been reunited with its owner after spending some time in the lockup.

Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station  Aa1_1amvpcn-1amvpff

Denmark woman Annette Stock was startled and amused to spot a large black pig lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station on her way to work about 8am last Thursday.

“I called into the shop and told our staff I was going to see if I could catch it and did a few bog laps around the block trying to find it,” she said.

“Apparently it had been running around for about half an hour after escaping from a backyard up near the Tavern.”

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/regional/great-southern/a/28330344/pig-leads-denmark-locals-a-merry-chase/
Back to top Go down

Funny: lost pig found lounging on the lawn outside the Denmark Police Station

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-