AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat' Vide
PostSubject: She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat'   She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:02 am

She is only 12 years old, but her dance videos have been viewed more than a billion times on YouTube. As the star of several recent videos for the reclusive Australian singer-songwriter Sia Furler, little Maddie Ziegler has become one of the most famous pre-teens on the planet. But you wouldn't know it to meet her. Dressed in black track pants, Nike trainers and a T-shirt with the slogan 'Kissing Is Cool', she looks like any normal kid when we meet in Hollywood at her publicist's office.

She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat' 1432980756659

Although she lives in Pennsylvania, Ziegler has moved to Los Angeles for a few months with her mother and 10-year-old sister Mackenzie to film a new series of Dance Moms, the reality-TV show on which she first made her name four years ago.

In the past year, Ziegler's partnership with Sia has launched her into pop superstardom: in recent months, she has performed on Saturday Night Live, Ellen and at the Grammys. "Kim and Kanye were right in the front," she says, her eyes wide in astonishment. "I was freaking out that they were watching me dance."

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-people/sias-minime-dancer-maddie-ziegler-has-one-ambition-to-be-a-triple-threat-20150531-ghcima
Back to top Go down

She's awesome: Sia's mini-me dancer Maddie Ziegler has one ambition: to be a 'triple threat'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-