HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal  Vide
PostSubject: Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal    Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal  Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:16 am

A father in the US has given a school principal a lesson on the important things in life, after being scolded for taking his children out of school for a family vacation.

Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal  Mikerossi_inline_1ak5oic-1ak5q22

Pennsylvania dad Mike Rossi, a part-time radio personality in Rydal, took his nine-year-old twins on a three-day vacation to watch him run the Boston Marathon on April 20.

This was not just any family trip — running the race had been a dream for Mr Rossi who finished despite a shoulder injury.

On Saturday, a few days after the family returned home, Rossi received the below letter from the school principal. “I call it a nasty-gram,” Mr Rossi, 47, told Yahoo Parenting.
Source: Facebook.

“Dear Mr. and Mrs. Rossi,” the letter from the school’s principal read.

“I understand your family recently took a family vacation. I want you to be aware that the Abington School District does not recognise family trips as an excused absence, regardless of the activities involved in the trip."

Mr Rossi posted a photo of the letter to Facebook along with a response he had penned, hoping to gain perspective from his friends. Since then the note has gone viral, it has been shared more than 32,000 times and liked more than 230 times.

Here it is in full:

Dear Madam Principal,

While I appreciate your concern for our children’s education, I can promise you they learned as much in the five days we were in Boston as they would in an entire year in school.

Our children had a once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that can’t be duplicated in a classroom or read in a book.

In the 3 days of school they missed (which consisted of standardized testing that they could take any time) they learned about dedication, commitment, love, perseverance, overcoming adversity, civic pride, patriotism, American history, culinary arts and physical education.
Mike Rossi and his family at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Source: Facebook.

They watched their father overcome, injury, bad weather, the death of a loved one and many other obstacles to achieve an important personal goal.

They also experienced first-hand the love and support of thousands of others cheering on people with a common goal.

At the marathon, they watched blind runners, runners with prosthetic limbs and debilitating diseases and people running to raise money for great causes run in the most prestigious and historic marathon in the world.

They also paid tribute to the victims of a senseless act of terrorism and learned that no matter what evil may occur, terrorists can not deter the American spirit.

These are things they won’t ever truly learn in the classroom.
Mike Rossi holds his medal from the Boston Marathon. Source: Facebook.

In addition our children walked the Freedom Trail, visited the site of the Boston Tea Party, the Boston Massacre and the graves of several signers of the Declaration of Independence.

These are things they WILL learn in school a year or more from now. So in actuality our children are ahead of the game.

They also visited an aquarium, sampled great cuisine and spent many hours of physical activity walking and swimming.

We appreciate the efforts of the wonderful teachers and staff and cherish the education they are receiving at Rydal Elementary School. We truly love our school.

But I wouldn’t hesitate to pull them out of school again for an experience like the one they had this past week.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Michael Rossi

Since the letter went viral, Mr Rossie has met with school representatives to discuss the matter.

"It was a very constructive meeting. Both sides had the opportunity to talk and convey our feelings," he wrote on his Facebook page on Wednesday.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/27504125/dad-s-amazing-note-to-school-principal/
Back to top Go down

Dad’s amazing note to cunt of a fascist school principal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-