AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths Vide
PostSubject: Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths   Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 pm

A 73-year-old volunteer deputy who has donated thousands of dollars of items to the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office over the years was allowed to participate in a high-profile sting operation where he ended up killing a man by accident.

Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths Robert-Bates-and-Eric-Harris

Reserve deputy  Robert Bates said he only meant to tase Eric Harris instead of shooting him to death.

Bates can be heard apologizing for shooting the suspect before dropping the gun in a body cam video that is going viral.

The shooting took place April 2, even though the date on the body cam footage reads 2008.

Harris, who had led deputies on a pursuit after he attempted to sell a gun and ammo to an undercover cop, is seen on the ground with a deputy’s knee on his head.

“He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I’m losing my breath,” Harris says.

“Fuck your breath,” a deputy responds. “Shut the fuck up!”

“I shot him. I’m sorry,” Bates can be heard saying.

Harris, a 44-year-old ex-convict, was pronounced dead shortly after at a local hospital.

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/04/tulsa-sheriffs-office-says-volunteer-deputy-is-victim-of-circumstance-after-shooting-unarmed-man-video/
Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Deputy Tells Dying Man Shot by Accident, “Fuck Your Breath,” as he Gasps His Final Breaths

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-