View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Vide
PostSubject: Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor   Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:03 am

“This is the last day of the month. I get every stat I need just off of you guys,” says the officer as he begins his rights violating confession.

Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Screen_shot_2015-04-08_at_5.41.07_pm

“So you guys gotta make quota, huh?” asks the detained teen.
“We don’t have a quota. We have expectations. And what that means is, you will make so many arrests a month, you should write so many tickets a month, and you should haul so many dumbasses to jail a month. If we’re gonna pay you $100,000 a year, we should expect something back from you, shouldn’t we?” says the officer.
When the man replies, ‘yes’ that he understands what the officer just said, the cop then asks, “Would you like to be part of my quota tonight?”
The young man then asks the cop, “On what grounds [would you arrest me]?”
To which the cop replies, “‘On what grounds?’ Oh, I don’t know, I’ll think of something. How about aiding and abetting reckless driving?”
The officer basically admits that he will simply make up any charges he wants, just to make an arrest.
“Fair enough,” says the man, trying to prevent himself from being kidnapped by this officer for no reason.
“You better wipe that smile off your face brother, or I’ll show ya,” says the officer.
It doesn’t stop there, this officer then exposes himself for the true power-tripping tyrant that he is.
“Now, let me tell you what the difference between being a smart guy and a dumbass is. You sit there with that shit-eating grin on your face, let me see some id!” says the tyrant officer.
The young man then replies as he’s going to show the officer his ID, “It’s cool I got a clean record.”
That’s when the officer becomes brutally honest about how he can abuse his power to ruin innocent lives.
The officer replies, “Yeah, but you know what? I’m the guy that can make that record look dirty.”
At this point the officer then admits how the entire system is funded through this type of shakedown and extortion racket.
“You are a guy that’s gonna end up giving the city a lot of money,” says the officer explaining how the state aggressively pursues poor people to pay their exorbitant salaries. 
The officer then proceeds to massively flex his authority as the teen isn’t bowing down fast enough, screaming, “Shut up! Shut up!”
The teen filming then asks the officer for his name, to which the officer yells, “Be Quiet! Or you’ll have my name on a police report and your ass will be on the way to juvi for aiding and abetting! Understand that?”
To top it all off, the officer then attacks the teen’s First Amendment right, by telling him that he did not give him permission to film.
“I didn’t give you permission!” says the officer as he yanks the phone from the teen’s hand.
The video then ends. Let’s make this officer, who makes $100,000 a year to harass innocent people, internet famous. Share this article with your friends and family to show them what protecting and serving has become in the Land of the Free.

http://www.alternet.org/cop-admits-quotas-falsifying-charges-extorting-poor
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor   Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:44 am

In a properly ordered polity, that sack of shit would be stomped out of the universe...

:Statist Boot:
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor   Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:18 am

Kennewick poLICE Department identified the pig as Glenn Ball, with 21 years of experience on the force.

Police in a Washington city condemned the behavior of one of their officers who cited "expectations" of arrest numbers and fines. The department stopped short of apologizing after a viral video showed the cop bullying two men during a traffic stop.
We don’t have a quota. We have expectations,” the officer told Omar Abarca and his brother after he pulled them over on March 31. “And what that means is, you will make so many arrests a month, you should write so many tickets a month, and you should haul so many dumbasses to jail a month. If we’re gonna pay you $100,000 a year, we should expect something back from you, shouldn’t we?
Abarca posted the video of the incident to YouTube on Tuesday, attracting a lot of attention.

In a statement released on Wednesday, the Kennewick Police Department identified the officer as Glenn Ball, with 21 years of experience on the force.
He is still on active duty during this investigation,” the statement said, adding that his comments were “not consistent with our values and are not consistent with our expectations of how our officers should interact with the public.
That doesn’t look right,” Sergeant Ken Lattin, police spokesman, told the Tri-City Herald. “There’s no way to polish this. It looks bad and we just have to take responsibility for it.”
Quote :
"Would like to be part of my quota, tonight?" #Kennewick Officer under investigation after interaction goes viral http://t.co/DQwmDOuHb7
— KHQ Local News (@KHQLocalNews) April 9, 2015
Police Chief Ken Hohenberg said he was “disappointed” when he watched the video and added it did not represent how officers interacted with the public on a daily basis.
In our agency it is not the norm,” he said. “When you talk about expectations, it doesn’t meet our expectations with how we treat people.”
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Washington called the officer’s behavior “simply unacceptable” and praised Chief Hohenberg’s “firm rebuke,” as well as the two young men’s ability to “to keep their cool in the face of this officer’s taunts.”
The video shows a disheartening abuse of an officer’s powers and a disappointing disregard of civilians’ rights,” Jennifer Shaw, Deputy Director of the ACLU of Washington, said in a statement Thursday.
Telling an individual to ‘shut up’ and refusing to answer when he asks the officer to identify himself, threatening the person with arrest for questioning the officer’s actions, and telling the individual that he does not have permission to videotape the encounter are simply unacceptable.”
Quote :
ACLU of Washington statement on Kennewick police traffic stop incident http://t.co/0cP6BawB5Z
— KEPR Action News (@keprtv) April 9, 2015
Kennewick is a city in southeastern Washington with a population of 76,000, part of the area known as the ‘Tri-Cities’ with nearby Pasco and Richland. Approximately a quarter of the population is Hispanic, though Abarca said he did not believe his treatment had anything to do with race.
We are seeing more and more stuff like this. I don’t know what the problem is. It’s kind of crazy,” Abarca said. “I was taught to respect the law, not fear it.”
In the three-minute video, Officer Ball can be heard threatening to destroy the clean police records of Abarca and his brother, making them part of his “quota“ and getting them arrested.
On what grounds? Oh, I don’t know, I’ll think of something. How about aiding and abetting reckless driving?” he is heard saying.

Police departments around the US have come under increased scrutiny after a Department of Justice investigation of discrimination in Ferguson, Missouri, revealed law enforcement and municipal authorities used the poor and the minorities as a source of revenue. Further investigations have revealed that municipalities around the country even use private contractors to extort even more money out of poor people, who are frequently unable to pay the exorbitant fines and end up in jail.
Abarca was neither arrested nor fined during the traffic stop, but he says he felt humiliated.
It felt like he was talking down to me, like an owner to a dog," he told a local TV station, “and that's how I took that.”
While he does want Officer Ball sanctioned over the incident, Abarca does not want to see him fired, he told the Tri-City herald. “He has a family he has to feed. He’s a human being. He could have had an off day. Anything could have caused this.”
What he would like, he told reporters, is an apology from the department. As of Thursday, he has not received one.

http://rt.com/usa/248421-quota-cop-kennewick-video/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor   Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statist Pig Admits to Quotas, Falsifying Charges, & Extorting the Poor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Via AnCaps: Law & Enforced Unnatural Order-