HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Eight steps to financial freedom every parent should teach their child

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Eight steps to financial freedom every parent should teach their child Vide
PostSubject: Eight steps to financial freedom every parent should teach their child    Eight steps to financial freedom every parent should teach their child Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:11 am

Unless we teach our kids good daily success habits, the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

There are so many events, decisions and occurrences that I look back on over the years and think, ‘Wow, if only I knew then what I know now, how differently things would have been.’

While it’s too late for me, one of the most important things we can do as parents is equip our children to manage their lives more effectively, by sharing with them the lessons we’ve learnt along the way.

Seemingly though, many of us are reluctant to share our mistakes with our offspring for fear that they might think badly of us.

In fact most Australian’s don’t teach their children anything about money meaning we are raising our children to be financially illiterate.

https://au.pfinance.yahoo.com/our-experts/michael-yardney/article/-/26917214/8-steps-to-financial-freedom-every-parent-should-teach-their-child/
Back to top Go down

Eight steps to financial freedom every parent should teach their child

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-