Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment Vide
PostSubject: Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment   Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Giuliana Rancic received death threats over her comments on 'Fashion Police'.

The 40-year-old TV presenter has revealed she was swamped with abusive messages after stating singer Zendaya Coleman's dreadlocks looked like they smelt like "patchouli oil ... or maybe weed", while hosting the E! show at this year's Oscars.

Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment 14829784f2ed518a6bf08588dff74507436bfc4f-1ahsj5t

She said: "It was a very unfortunate incident. I'm so regretful that people interpreted the joke [as they did]. I hurt people and I feel terrible about that. And I learned a really important lesson that if people are offended, it doesn't matter the intent.

"I started very quickly getting death threats. People were sending me pictures of the barrel of a gun saying, 'I'm going to kill your family.' It was awful."

Giuliana insists her comments were taken out of context and was shocked when she read a statement in which Zendaya branded her words "ignorant slurs".

https://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/celebrity/news/a/26929699/giuliana-rancic-received-death-threats-over-zendaya-comment/
Back to top Go down

Sick PC culture: Giuliana Rancic received death threats over Zendaya comment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-