AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cantharis

Cantharis

Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help. Vide
PostSubject: Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.   Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:09 am

Hey. Im writing a science fiction novel that is set in an anarchist society. I am tackling the question: how can a society like this function, and want to show its rules, and social structure. I am seeking readers who could help to criticise me, and through you, I could become better. My goal is to share this philosophy to a bigger audience, share the philosophy of anarcho-capitalism, because im fed up with this world. :)

(If you like my work, you can also donate with bitcoin)

here is the page where i publish my work. only the first part of the first chapter has been translated to english yet, im now translating the prologue and writing the following events in english, since if i write in my native language, no one gives a damn :(

http://luciddrealm.blogspot.com/

thank you
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.   Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Yo!
Good luck with your novel, hope it's a success!
Thanks for the offer, but around here, we're extremely short of free time as well, so wouldn't be of much use re reading the novel and critiquing...
Though in the first instance, I'd strongly urge you to clean up grammar/spelling errors and not publicize anything until that is achieved...
Running your translations through a spell-checker, isn't all that difficult... here's just one you could use:  http://www.jspell.com/public-spell-checker.html
You need to present in a professional manner and not some half-baked, sloppy, rush-job...
All the best!
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.   Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:27 pm

Welcome 1

I concur with CovOps re presentation, e.g., one doesn't serve a culinary masterpiece on a trashcan lid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.   Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancap SF novel in the making, need your help.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-