AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection Vide
PostSubject: Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection   Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:55 pm

About two dozen elementary students in Gustine, TX were told to pull down their pants for inspection after educators found fecal matter on the gym floor, according to WFAA, an ABC-affiliated TV station in Texas.

Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection 620x370_cropped

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," said 11-year-old Eliza. "I felt like they violated my privacy."

Eliza's mother told WFAA that students were searched after multiple incidents of finding fecal matter on the gym floor, but was "furious" with the school's attempt to solve the problem.

Gustine Independent School District Superintendent Ken Baugh said the incident was "not appropriate" and added that disciplinary action could be taken following an investigation.

According to WFAA, several parents are planning to show up at a school board meeting on Thursday to voice their displeasure.

http://ktar.com/95/1802942/Elementary-students-in-Texas-told-to-pull-down-their-pants-for-inspection
Back to top Go down

Sick statist pervs: Elementary students in Texas told to pull down their pants for inspection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-