AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown' Vide
PostSubject: Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown'   Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown' Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 am

Condemned: Hayley White and her son Elliot, seven, who was branded a racist after he asked a younger boy if he was brown because he was from Africa
Summoned to a meeting at her seven-year-old son’s primary school, Hayley White was prepared for a quick chat about his behaviour.
But when she was told that Elliott had been at the centre of an ‘incident’ with another pupil that was so serious she would have to sign an official form admitting he was racist, she refused to believe what she was hearing.
‘When I arrived at the school and asked Elliott what had happened, he became extremely upset,’ said Ms White, who is a 32-year-old NHS worker. ‘He kept saying to me: “I was just asking a question. I didn’t mean it to be nasty”.’
It turned out that while in the playground Elliott had approached a four-year-old boy and asked him whether he was ‘brown because he was from Africa’. On returning home, the younger boy had told his mother about the comment, and she had informed the school, hoping that they could have a quiet word with Elliott.
Instead, the school’s anti-racism policy swung into action in full force.

Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown' 029302B400000578-0-image-m-7_1421275704074

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910692/Branded-RACIST-five-little-girl-said-friend-brown-boy-asked-black-child-Africa-teachers-reporting-primary-school-pupils-bigots-official-records.html
Back to top Go down

Sicko UK school: Branded RACIST at five: A little girl who said her friend was 'brown'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-