View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Maryland Bureaucrat Threatens Reporter for “Unauthorized Use” of His Name Vide
PostSubject: Maryland Bureaucrat Threatens Reporter for “Unauthorized Use” of His Name   Maryland Bureaucrat Threatens Reporter for “Unauthorized Use” of His Name Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Ignorant of First Amendment, Kirby Delauter threatens to sue reporter

Maryland council member Kirby Delauter is apparently unaware of the U.S. Constitution and the First Amendment.
Delauter took to Facebook recently to excoriate a Fredericks News-Post reporter “for an unauthorized use of my name and my reference” in an article on the weekend.
According to Talking Points Memo, the Frederick County bureaucrat demanded the reporter, Bethany Rodgers, “not contact me and do not use my name or reference me in an unauthorized form in the future.”

Maryland Bureaucrat Threatens Reporter for “Unauthorized Use” of His Name Kirby-delauter

After Rodgers responded, informing Delauter journalists are not required to seek permission to write about public officials, he issued a threat: “Use my name again and you’ll be paying for an Attorney.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/208962.html
Back to top Go down

Maryland Bureaucrat Threatens Reporter for “Unauthorized Use” of His Name

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-