HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You  Vide
PostSubject: Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You    Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 5:25 pm

People often complain about libertarians being rude and obnoxious. It’s not nearly as widespread a problem as some would make it out to be, and contrary to popular belief, this did not begin with me. To the extent that it does exist, I have become to many this sort of picture of the asshole libertarian who doesn’t give a shit about your feelings or opinions. So I figured I’d put this list together of why libertarians aren’t nice to you. Even libertarians who are nice to you, I think will get a kick out of it, because despite their outward appearances, they are every bit as frustrated with your statism as we are. Feel free to bookmark it and produce it every time you hear someone make this complaint.

Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You  Libertarians-arent-nice

http://www.christophercantwell.com/2014/04/08/top-10-reasons-libertarians-arent-nice/

Since we know we have inferior numbers, and the minority always gets screwed and threatened by democracy, this is exactly what this discussion looks like to us. It begins and ends with the threat of violence, so the fact that we don’t shoot you in the face really speaks volumes to our civility.

lol!
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You    Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Of course 'not being nice' never pertains to us here, as we are uber-models of virtue, decorum and diplomacy... Twisted Evil

But he's wrong re politicking, since there's no way the culture will be moved from where it is today, directly to a laissez-faire economy... so engagement with the political structure is actually a positive and a necessity.

Still, delightful article.

Victory
Back to top Go down

Top 10 Reasons Libertarians Aren’t Nice To You

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-