View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Surprising Findings About Introverts in the Workplace Vide
PostSubject: Surprising Findings About Introverts in the Workplace   Surprising Findings About Introverts in the Workplace Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Do you have the extroverted personality of a natural-born leader? If not, you can still be a successful entrepreneur. In fact, introverts make better listeners and can switch back and forth between introversion and extroversion to outperform their chattier counterparts.
"Being a high self-monitor, a standup chameleon as I like to call them, that can shift positions to suit the situation is most effective in the early stages of entrepreneurship," says Brian Little, author of Me, Myself, and Us: The Science of Personality and the Art of Well-Being. Little has researched on how personality traits can affect personal and professional relationships, dispelling many common myths about introverts along the way.
Below, read some of Little's other surprising findings about introverts.

Surprising Findings About Introverts in the Workplace 108290814-cup-of-just-brewed-flat-white-a-variation-on-the.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2014/10/24/common_workplace_misconceptions_about_introverts.html?google_editors_picks=true

LOL, Nemo can't drink coffee...
Back to top Go down

Surprising Findings About Introverts in the Workplace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-