AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal Vide
PostSubject: Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal   Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:44 am

Students at Rio Americano High School held a protest Friday to show support for a classmate who was involved in an altercation with a vice principal.

Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal 635491586028857914-IMG-20141017-091456-829

Dejza Boyd-Tanner said that on Tuesday the vice principal grabbed her from behind by her neck and chest area and slammed her against a desk. He then took her to the ground and laid on top of her.

The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Boyd-Tanner started the confrontation by pushing the vice principal and he was just trying to restrain her. She has been suspended and it has been recommended that she be expelled.

"I told him he was hurting me and that I had back problems and he showed no concern that I was in pain," Boyd-Tanner said. "I felt threatened and in self-defense, I bit him."

Some of Boyd-Tanner's classmates said they felt their she was the victim in the altercation. They put tape over their mouths during a protest Friday to show that they believe Boyd-Tanner is being silenced.

"She just needs to graduate, and she needs to have a fair high school experience, and not be sat on by a vice principal," said Whitney Brown, Boyd-Tanner's classmate.

More:  http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/sacramento-central/2014/10/17/rio-americano-students-protest-to-support-classmate-involved-in-altercation-with-vice-principal/17466005/
Back to top Go down

Student-serfs protest after altercation between classmate-serf and vice principal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-