HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

A Statist/AnCap conversation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

A Statist/AnCap conversation Vide
PostSubject: A Statist/AnCap conversation   A Statist/AnCap conversation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Fred: "I think I should break into your house tonight and take some of your stuff."

Bob: "Um, I don't think you should do that. That's bad."

Fred: "Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree."

Bob: "Wait, you THINK you should do that? Or you ARE going to do that?"

Fred: "I would never do that! You might shoot me! I'm hiring some other guy to do it, and we'll split the loot."

Bob: "What? You bastard!"

Fred: "Why so judgmental, Bob? My opinion is as valid as yours!"

Bob: "No, it isn't!"

Fred: "Oh, so you think YOUR opinion is better than MINE? You're such an arrogant, condescending know-it all!"

Bob: "You just admitted that you're hiring someone to ROB me! You asshole!"

Fred: "Can't we just discuss this in a civil manner? Can't we all just get along?"

Bob: "Well if YOU weren't hiring someone to rob me, yeah, we could get along fine! I'm not trying to rob you!"

Fred: "Well hey, this is how things work around here. If you don't like it, you can leave the neighborhood."

Bob: "You stupid, thieving $%@^&$!'

Fred: "I'm not going to listen to you anymore! You're all judgmental, nasty and argumentative!"

Bob: "You're the one who's about to ROB me!!"

Fred: "Why do you keep calling it robbery? That's silly! I'm merely implementing a more fair plan of resource re-allocation."

Bob: "You delusional jackass! If you send some goon to my house to rob me, I'm going to defend myself and my property!"

Fred: "Bob, you're so violent! You obviously have mental problems, ya crazy kook!"

^^^^

How would you feel if you were Bob? Well THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what it feels like to be an anarchist in an average "political" discussion with statists.

https://www.facebook.com/larken.rose.7/posts/1484222215190915?fref=nf
Back to top Go down
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

A Statist/AnCap conversation Vide
PostSubject: Re: A Statist/AnCap conversation   A Statist/AnCap conversation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Muttley 

A Classic!
Back to top Go down

A Statist/AnCap conversation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Inside AnCaps, Philosophy, Libertarians & Ancapdemia's Ebony Basement-