AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

‘I Won the Debate Big Time’: Libertarian Pizza Driver Says He Delivers Authenticity in Senate Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

‘I Won the Debate Big Time’: Libertarian Pizza Driver Says He Delivers Authenticity in Senate Race Vide
PostSubject: ‘I Won the Debate Big Time’: Libertarian Pizza Driver Says He Delivers Authenticity in Senate Race   ‘I Won the Debate Big Time’: Libertarian Pizza Driver Says He Delivers Authenticity in Senate Race Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:02 pm

To understand Sean Haugh, know that instead of ending his phone conversation with a Daily Signal reporter by saying “Goodbye,” he implored: “Have fun.”
Haugh, who begins conversations with a “Howdy,” appears to be a gentle, non-confrontational type who doesn’t fit the persona of a third-party candidate threatening to unhinge a Senate race.
Haugh — pronounced haw — is a Libertarian who delivers pizza to pay the bills. He shoots unfunded campaign videos from the basement rec room of his campaign manager’s home, glass of beer a reach away.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/10/10/won-debate-big-time-libertarian-pizza-driver-says-delivers-authenticity-senate-race/
Back to top Go down

‘I Won the Debate Big Time’: Libertarian Pizza Driver Says He Delivers Authenticity in Senate Race

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-