HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments Vide
PostSubject: Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments   Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:35 pm

The principal of an Orange primary school has apologised for calling his students "morons" and "village idiots" in a staff newsletter, admitting his attempt at humour was "misguided and inappropriate".

Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments Article%20Lead%20-%20wide60921791109exp1409228542806.jpg-620x349

In a letter sent home to parents and carers at Calare Public School  on Thursday afternoon,  Chris Cundy apologised "for any hurt or grief I have caused anybody in the school and wider Calare community".

"I have made a serious error of judgement," he said. "My heart is with every student at Calare. It always has been and always will be.

"This school is committed to supporting its students."

Mr Cundy's comments were made as he attempted to encourage teachers to identify students to take part in an upcoming mental health and social skills workshop.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/orange-school-principal-apologises-for-village-idiots-comments-20140828-109rjz.html
Back to top Go down

Orange school principal apologises for 'village idiots' comments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-