HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence Vide
PostSubject: Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence   Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:21 am

My four-year-old is obsessed with drawing. She has filled countless notebooks with her artwork, which ranges from complex pictures of Spiderman to hap hazard nonsensical scribbles. Although I take a fair amount of motherly pride in her creations, I haven’t given her artistic ability a great deal of thought.

Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence Drawingsmartwide-620x349

But perhaps I should have been paying more attention, because scientists at Kings College London claim that four-year-olds’ drawings can be used to predict future intelligence.

The study found four-year-old children who produced ‘the best’ drawings often scored well in verbal and non-verbal intelligence tests. A decade later when the children were 14, the same children performed well in a new round of testing.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/preschoolers/preschooler-education/preschoolers-drawings-can-predict-future-intelligence-20140821-3e1mk.html#utm_source=FD&utm_medium=lifeandstylepuff&utm_campaign=drawing
Back to top Go down

Pre-schoolers' drawings can predict future intelligence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-