HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother Vide
PostSubject: Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother   Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:28 am

A Brazilian woman searching for her long-lost mother has discovered her husband is also her brother.

Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother Couple_1280_19u621e-19u6224

According to The Daily Mail, the couple had been married for seven years and had both spent their lives trying to find their respective mothers.

Adriana and Leandro - who don't want to reveal their surname - knew each others mother were both called Maria and had both abandoned their children when they were still babies.

But neither ever imagined that their missing mothers could be the same person.

Adriana's mother left when she was one while Leandro found out at age eight that the woman who raised him was his stepmother.

Last month Adriana and her mother were reunited on Radio Globo's The Time Is Now program.

At the end of the interview, the mother mentioned she had a son who didn't know her, Leandro.

The Daily Mail reported that when Adriana realised it was the same Leandro she was married to, she began to weep.

"I don't believe that you're telling me this. Leandro is my husband," she said.

"Now I'm scared to go home and find out that Leandro doesn't want me any more. I love him so much."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/24654672/search-for-long-lost-mother-reveals-woman-had-married-her-own-brother/
Back to top Go down

Good for her: Search for mum reveals woman married her brother

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-