HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Can you change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

Can you change? Vide
PostSubject: Can you change?   Can you change? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Someone close to me who I won’t out for risk of him losing his job chucked a sickie this week to go surfing. So proud. We all work too hard, put in heaps of unpaid overtime and generally donate our pound of flesh to the man week in, week out. In my book, if you can’t skive off once in a while when the waves are pumping, life’s not worth living.

Can you change? Morning-article-620x349

It also got me thinking it’s about time I changed a few things about my life too. I had been feeling stuck in a rut, always in the same routine, devoid of inspiration. My daily routine consisted of: get up at ridiculous o’clock, do an hour’s work, go for a surf, come back and work until the end of the day, go to yoga, make dinner, go to bed extremely early. OK, as far as routines go, but if you do the same thing every day, it can get pretty boring.

So, taking inspiration from my surfing buddy, I decided I’d try to change. I set out to do things differently over the course of a week. Here’s what I tried:

http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/trends/blogs/the-big-idea/can-you-change-20140722-3cbt2.html
Back to top Go down

Can you change?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps & Psychology, Edumbcation, Even IndoctriNation-